jueves, 19 de enero de 2017

Sweetie. Poem

Sweetie.
By Luisa Moreno
We are told from children what love is
“Love is when you finally find a person who loves you no matter what”
Reason why everybody is thirsty for being loved
Thirsty for being with somebody, (sometimes) no matter who.

I personally consider myself a real lover
A lover who devotes all the time on making happy somebody
Somebody that until now has not loved me as I deserve
I deserve too much and I am ready to give too much more.

But… if I do my best… what happens then?
I am as tired as a dog trying to find someone who really loves me
And what do I get? Lies, pain and tears
Tears that my pillow is really tired of them…

I have the check of all the tons of tears I’ve cried
I’ve cried too much in my room that the walls gave me a sage advice:
‘If your destiny is to be loved, darling… you’ll be loved,
Stop getting attached to men as stupids as a donkey, love is not necessarily in people…”

Why would they say that? I couldn’t understand and BANG I got it…
There she was, she was black like the night
And as beautiful as herself
She was certainly the most enchanting kitty on Earth.
She arrived when everything looked like hell
She won my heart without saying any word
And there I was, in love with the most gorgeous creature on life

Making me believe in love once more time. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario